French indie developer Studio Black Flag today give a glimpse at Orphan Age in a new 12 minute gameplay video with commentary from lead developer Adrien Forestier. Orphan Age is a dystopian life-sim game where you play not as the soldiers of war, but as the children left behind in a brutal cyberpunk urban wasteland.
Orphan Age is coming to PC in 2018 and currently has a Kickstarter campaign running that has reached 94% of its funding goal with 72 hours to go.
- A dystopian take on the life sim genre
- Adapt to the unique characters, needs and skills of the orphans
- Build your base to turn a warzone into a playground
- Craft the tools you need to keep the group together
- Scavenge for supplies in a dangerous, ever-changing city
- Carefully manage resources to help the group to survive