Moonscars, the challenging 2D Platform Slasher from developer Black Mermaid and publisher Humble Games, has received an update on Steam that introduces quality-of-life and balancing improvements. These updates will roll out to consoles in the coming days and weeks. Please see below for the full details:
Moonscars Steam Patch Notes:
- Controller rebinding options added fixed old input rebinding bugs. Native Dualshock support can be toggled in menu.
- Navigation map completely overhauled. Markers added and other fixes related to it.
- New type of Dark Mirrors introduced. Now only rare Corrupted Mirrors require sacrificing in order to be unlocked.
- Moonhunger system modified – Now for the Moonhunger to activate, player has to achieve at least 3 Sprite Levels before dying.
- Dark Mirrors gland drop bonus now costs bone powder instead of glands.
- Spalls mana cost, upgrade costs and timings are better balanced.
- Fixed multiple enemies bugs that were causing soft locks.
- Lategame balancing, including boss Lajos.
- Tutorial parts improved.
- Multiple general fixes leading to locks or crashes.
Moonscars launched in September for PC, Win10 Xbox One, PlayStation 5 | 4, and Nintendo Switch.