Beat ‘Em Up 99Vidas, Cross-Buy for PS4 TM , PS3 TM and ‘PS Vita’, will be available in July 18, 2017 on PlayStation®Store
QUByte Interactive in partnership with podcast 99Vidas are very pleased to announce that we will be releasing 99Vidas in the Americas (North and South America) in July 18th, 2017 for PS4TM, PS3TM and ‘PS Vita’.
99Vidas captures the excitement of beat ’em ups like Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage featuring 16-bit retro graphics to bring back the nostalgia of those great classics from the 80’s and 90’s.
Unlike more traditional Beat’Em Ups, 99Vidas features two attack buttons – Punch (fast but weak) and Kick (slow but strong), which players can alternate to perform different combos.
Character moves, including combos, can be upgraded by spending Experience Points acquired during gameplay, expanding damage inflicted, adding elemental damage, modifying the each character, both visually and gameplay-wise.
- Cross-Buy and Cross-Save across the PS4™, PS3™ & ‘PS Vita’ systems
- Cross-Play across the PS4™ and PS3™ systems
- Support for PlayStation®TV
- Up to 4 players co-op across the PS4™ & PS3™ and Up to 2 players for ‘PS Vita’ systems
- Up to 2players co-op local and
- 11 Playable characters
- Story Mode with 6 levels
- Versus Mode
- Survival Mode
- 2 Bonus Levels
- 6 Challenging Boss Fights
- Multiple Upgradable skills
- Multiple Weapons and Special Attacks