Put the kettle on and pull up your favorite armchair, because MOTHERGUNSHIP: FORGE, the acclaimed VR exclusive game already chock full of wacky crafting and wackier action, is seeing its first major update with THE COZY UPDATE, coming out August 18th, 2022 to Meta Quest 2 and SteamVR for Valve Index and HTC Vive.
MOTHERGUNSHIP: FORGE was released in June to rave reviews, and introduced gamers to one of the most empowering—yet intuitive—crafting systems ever seen in gaming: VR or otherwise. Now, for their first major update to the game, developer Terrible Posture Games turns their attention to the hottest trends.
- A suite of 20 new Cozy Gunparts, including cute metal cat heads, comfy pillows (also made of metal), yummy metal bento lunches, cozy gift-wrapped presents, cups of chamomile, flamethrowers, and more. Players asked, and the devs listened; you can now strap a literal cup of tea to your unfathomably large weapon.
- New HEART Level Set and Boss: only the most emotionally swollen and treacherously spikey rooms ever for THIS update!
- New Friends! (Enemies. They aren’t friendly at all).
- SANDBOX MODE: As requested by fans, Sandbox Mode allows players to explore the Mothergunship with the full array of their collection at their disposal.
- ENDLESS MODE: The fun never ends in this mode. What’s cozier than that?
- AND, FOR THE ADVENTUROUS: Terrible Posture Games invites players to participate in the new BETA CO-OP CAMPAIGN! Find a friend and fight through the entirety of MOTHERGUNSHIP’s campaign together!
- And, of course, tons more: weapon favoriting, new ways to explore your run history, tons of (cozy) bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and design adjustments.
MOTHERGUNSHIP: FORGE – THE COZY UPDATE releases August 18 on Meta Quest 2 and SteamVR. The base game is out now on Meta Quest 2 and SteamVR for Valve Index and HTC Vive for $19.99 USD.