A Township Tale, the fantasy online multiplayer VR RPG coming to Oculus Quest on Thursday, July 15th, 2021 is now available for pre-order for $9.99 USD. Pre-order benefits include access to the game before the launch date, as well as in-game items that can be used across various VR platforms.
“Launching on Quest gives a new way for fans around the world to band together and face the challenges of the magical, medieval VR world of A Township Tale,” said Boramy Unn, game director, Alta. “Since revealing A Township Tale for Quest and Quest 2 earlier this month, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. We created this pre-order program to provide even more reason for new and current players to jump right in and connect with friends in the immersive way that is only possible on VR.”
Fans who pre-order A Township Tale for Quest and Quest 2 beginning today will receive pre-order bonuses that include:
- Base game which includes a personal server and 1,000 Talems (in-game currency)
- Early access to the game starting Tuesday, July 13
- An exclusive outfit, toolbelt, and an additional 1,000 Talems (for a total of 2,000 Talems)
- The in-game items are cross-platform meaning they can be shared between Oculus and PC VR platforms
- Players can receive these cosmetic items immediately by logging into their Alta account on Quest platforms