SCS Software proudly announces the release date of the latest American Truck Simulator extension. The Washington map expansion will be available on Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
ABOUT ATS: WASHINGTON
Washington map expansion brings the natural beauty of the “Evergreen State” Washington, from its Pacific Coast beaches to snowcapped mountain ranges and bustling cities such as Seattle and Spokane. Washington is covered by large amounts of forestland, alongside many other diverse biomes. It is also home to some of America’s largest industries and businesses, and is the leading producer of many fruits and vegetables.
Drivers will be able to experience the state’s thick forests, coastal views, winding rivers, farms, and stretching mountain ranges.
- 3,800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- 10 original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Spokane swing bridge
- Grand Coulee dam
- Washington’s iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- New unique cargoes: aircraft engines, piggy back trucks, boat…
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages…
- Washington-specific achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator Washington expansion Steam price:
USD $ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99