Lion Games is bringing Christmas and New Year’s joy to MMORPG players everywhere in the form of various in-game events, updates, and items for its acclaimed game SoulWorker. Throughout December and January, new and returning SoulWorker Steam players can unwrap new costumes, a brand-new dungeon, several item boosts, and more this holiday season, including:
- Lonely Christmas – This aptly named dungeon tasks players with defeating the dungeon boss to acquire spirited rewards, including Christmas Coins that are exchangeable for costume tickets and basic times.
- Christmas Coupon Event – From December 23rd – 31st, 2021 coupon codes will be uploaded via Steam on SoulWorker and Lion Games’ social media accounts. Codes can be redeemed for various awards such as Christmas-themed titles. Titles are texts displayed above the SoulWorker’s name that implement stat increases.
- Christmas Gift Box – Available in the game’s Cash Shop, players can obtain items such as A.R Special Select Option and various Brooches equipped to SoulWorkers for status bonuses. Brooches include SD TERA Brooch Select Option, BSK TERA Brooch Select Option, FOT TERA Brooch Select Option, and many more.
Running through January 13th, 2021 new and returning players who haven’t logged in for 30 days or more will receive:
- Adorable Costumes – The latest costumes players can obtain include Steampunk, Twinkle Bunny, and the IntelliBlack Suit.
- Progression Items and Equipment – SoulWorkers can obtain an EXP Potion to level up their character and Energy Converters to enhance the effects of items. Players will also receive new equipment including Twilight +9 Gear Select Option for entering the Violent Sun raid, and the five-star Akashic Records through Parable’s A.R. Transmitter.
- Booster Items – Users looking to increase item drops, increase EXP and more will obtain SoulWorker PLUS items. These items offer a 20 percent EXP increase along with 20 percent Zenny and Ether/item drop rate and a 50 percent boost to Upgrade Success Rates. Maze entries to SoulWorker’s dungeons and free respawns are available as well during this time but can also be purchased in the store.
- Access Passes – Players will receive “[Access Pass] Lunar Fall” and “[Access Pass] Violent Sun” to enter Lunar and Violent Sun raids.