Studio Wildcard today launched the fantasy-themed ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ for ARK: Survival Evolved as a free download for PlayStationⓇ4 and Xbox One survivors. ‘Crystal Isles’ is an expansive 150 square kilometers of vivid scenery and awe-inspiring biomes; build your base on the lush rainforest canopies, explore the mysterious floating islands, and then dive deep into undersea caverns in search of rare resources.
The ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ features:
- The Great Valley: A rainforest with bogs and towering tree limbs that lend new options for base-building.
- Eldritch Isle: An eerie and challenging realm worth braving for its valuable resources, like element and oil.
- Emberfall: A fantastic region of vibrant foliage and volcanic danger that also rewards exploration.
- Apotheosis: A cluster of floating islands tangled with vines and roots, shot through with cavernous pockets, and spilling over with waterfalls.
- New Wyverns: Three unique types of crystal wyvern species to tame and breed.
- All New Boss Arena: A new custom boss arena
The ARK: Survival Evolved ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ is a free downloadable update available now on PS4, Xbox One, Steam & the Epic Game Store.