Today ATLUS announced that a collection of the first three Etrian Odyssey games, remastered in HD, will be released June 1st, 2023 for Nintendo Switch and Steam. Titled Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection, it will feature Etrian Odyssey HD, Etrian Odyssey II HD, and Etrian Odyssey III HD and is available for pre-order now.
In the Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection, players will explore the rich beginnings of this RPG franchise with remasters for three timeless adventures. Go on a journey of discovery, mapping deep dungeons, and building customized parties for exploring and engaging in tactical combat.
- Newly remastered graphics, a remastered soundtrack, and quality of life improvements including difficulty selection and save slots.
- Touch screen mapping functionality for Nintendo Switch. Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and items.
- Full mouse support and functionality to map drawing, menus, and dungeon exploration (Steam).
- Easy access to the monster compendium, quest log, and skill tree.
- Find 24 brand-new character portraits designed for the collection, including Landsknecht, War Magus, Sovereign, and more.
Pre-orders are available beginning today for Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection, as well as each individual game. Those that pre-order the collection will receive Character Portrait DLC Sets featuring popular characters from other ATLUS IP:
- Character Portrait DLC Set 1 includes Joker (Persona 5 Royal) and Ringo (Soul Hackers 2).
- Character Portrait DLC Set 2 includes Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne) and Teddie (Persona 4 Golden).
- Character Portrait DLC Set 3 includes Aigis (Persona 3 Portable) and Nahobino (Shin Megami Tensei V).
- Each DLC set will be free with a pre-order purchase for each game or $2.99 each after the game launch.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch