Axion Ventures Inc. (“Axion” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE: AXV; OTCQX: AXNVF) is pleased to announce the official launch of its flight combat battle royale style video game, “Fighter Royale: Last Ace Flying,” (“Fighter Royale”) on Steam. This marks the Company’s first launch on Steam and second video game launch within the last 14 days (see press release dated April 29, 2019 for information on the launch of Invictus: Lost Soul).
Fighter Royale may be found by visiting the following link: https://store.steampowered.
Todd Bonner, CEO of Axion, stated, “Fighter Royale represents the depth of Axion’s video game portfolio as it allows us to capture revenue from a range of titles across many genres. As a trained pilot, I have played many flight simulator games and Fighter Royale does a great job at combining an intuitive flight experience without the need for an in-depth understanding of flight mechanics, with a fast-paced aerial combat experience in a theatre filled with other pilots. With our flagship game, Rising Fire, progressing successfully through open beta on WeGame with Tencent, it is a benefit for our Company to capitalise on broader growth through our entire portfolio.”
- Flight Simulator Combat + Battle Royale Genre
- Fighter Royale is unique in that it couples a flight simulator game with the popular battle royale genre set within a WWII timeframe. The game pits you against 99 other players in aerial battles to compete for supremacy in an expansive 50km world filled with opportunities to upgrade your plane and weapons. As the game progresses, the air combat space steadily shrinks, forcing players into closer proximity and resulting in unpredictable and acrobatic 1 on 1 dog fights, with one final pilot emerging as the champion.
- WWII Fighter Planes Battle Over South Pacific Island Chain
- The setting is a South-Pacific themed chain of islands, filled with volcanoes, narrow canyons, steep cliffs, military installations, and an armada at sea gunning for you if you decide to fly too far away from combat. The shrinking combat area also ensures that players cannot simply avoid conflict, so that the final victor is rewarded for skills in action engagement.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Fighter Royale uses artificial intelligence (“AI”) technology to create non-player characters which intelligently mimic the playing behavior of human players. The AI-controlled non-player characters also vary in their behavior to create a balanced play-space.