Back 4 Blood FREE December Update Available Now, Incl. Solo Offline Campaign Mode with Progression, Holiday Themed Content, and More.
As part of today’s Back 4 Blood update, players can now jump into the solo offline campaign mode with progression and earn supply points, achievements, and other unlockables. All progression can be carried over to and from the online campaign mode. The December 2021 Update also introduces “Roving Merchants” which are rotating, time-limited, supply lines that provide players with more rewards to spend Supply Points on. Through the “34th Street” Roving Merchant, players can unlock seasonal character skins, weapon skins, emblems, and sprays. This holiday-specific track allows players to obtain reindeer antlers headband for Holly, snow hat for Doc, and other in-game gear to celebrate the holidays, all of which is perfectly complemented by festive decorations displayed around Fort Hope. Additionally, brand-new cards known as Burn Cards are now available through Roving Merchants and can be played in each saferoom to gain temporary effects, such as instant healing, currency boosts, increasing resistances, and more.
- New solo offline campaign mode with progression
- New Roving Merchants supply lines
- New seasonal character skins, weapon skins, emblems, and sprays*
- New cards and brand-new card type, Burn Cards
- New zombie practice area
- Fort Hope holiday-themed decorations**
- Jukebox music tracks are now adjustable via music slider
- Randomized character bots for solo mode
- Balancing adjustments to Recruit, Veteran, and Nightmare difficulty levels