Leading video game developer BANDAI NAMCO Online and publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. today announced that GUNDAM EVOLUTION, the franchise’s first-ever free-to-play hero shooter, will release on Steam on September 21st in North America. GUNDAM EVOLUTION will launch with a roster of 12 playable mobile suits and will pit players against each other in 6v6 PvP combat across three objective-based game modes. GUNDAM EVOLUTION will later release on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on November 30th.
The game will offer three objective-based game modes: Point Capture, Domination, and Destruction. The title presents a unique set of challenges that will require teams to craft and execute formidable offensive and defensive strategies to emerge victorious.
Respective regional launch dates (in local time), as well as supported regions, can be found below:
- North America — September 21st [PC] / November 30th [Consoles]
- United States, Canada
- Europe — September 22nd [PC] / December 1st [Consoles]
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway
- Asia — September 22nd [PC (all regions)] / December 1st [Consoles (Japan only)]
- Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand