Discover new bird species and attract them by offering their favorite food. But keep in mind their natural habitat – animals won’t settle in conditions they aren’t adapted to. Have them lay eggs so you’ll be able to play new birds and gain more points. Roll the dice to gather food and draw cards to expand your reserve. Remember – each of the 170 unique birds has powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
Wingspan is a relaxing award-winning strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a natural reserve, a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – Forest, Wetland, and Grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserves.
- Discover and attract the best birds in this relaxing strategy card game.
- Play single-player or compete with your friends in a multiplayer mode for up to five players.
- Based on an award-winning, competitive, card-driven board game.
- Find hundreds of unique, animated birds with real-life audio recordings.
- Learn the many ways of accumulating points with birds, bonus cards, and end-of-round goals.
Wingspan is currently in the works. Its Nintendo Switch launch date will be announced shortly.