BIGBEN is happy to announce that they will be participating in E3 2019, which will take place June 11ththrough 14th at the Los Angeles Convention Center. This unmissable video game industry gathering is the perfect opportunity for Bigben to showcase their 2019 lineup of games and PC and PS4 gaming accessories.
Journalists will get the chance to discover Bigben’s upcoming video games with the various studio’s developers present:
- The Sinking City (Frogwares): An adventure and investigation game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft where the player plays as Charles, a private detective who has just arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, to investigate the cause of an unprecedented supernatural flood. Unravel the mystery starting June 27th on PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory (Black Shamrock): The Computer has made you a Troubleshooter with a red security clearance! Your mission is to track down traitors in Alpha Complex and neutralise them. Adapted from the popular tabletop role-playing game, Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is an RPG with novel mechanics in a dystopian universe packed with dark humour.
- WRC 8 (Kylotonn): After a 2-year absence, the official game is back with new, more realistic physics, more technical tracks, pacenotes that have been completely redone to improve fluidity, dynamic weather during races, and a completely redesigned career mode.
- Overpass (Zordix Racing): In this off-road simulation centred on overcoming obstacles, the player takes control of powerful buggies and quads racing across extreme tracks and incredibly hazardous terrain.
- Bee Simulator (Varsav Game Studios): Collect pollen, interact with your peers, with the queen, and with other animal species. Freely explore Honey Park, a universe inspired by Central Park. Become the bee that will save your swarm from the humans as you complete the main and secondary missions.
- The Fisherman – Fishing Planet (Fishing Planet LLC): All the content of Fishing Planet, the gold standard for fishing simulations, gathered in a single premium edition for consoles and PC, and sprinkled with exclusive elements. Players can try out several fishing techniques and try to hook over 100 different species of fish whose artificial intelligence is based on the actual behaviour of each individual species.
- Farmer’s Dynasty (Toplitz Productions): Farmer’s Dynasty offers an experience that’s unique in its genre by mixing together mechanics from construction and management simulations, farming simulations, role-playing games and life simulation games. Life a farmer’s life: build your farm, found a family, and harvest your fields.
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (Cyanide): Presented for the first time at E3, Werewolf: The Apocalypse is the first action-RPG game adapted from the eponymous role-playing game. Embodying Cahal, a banished werewolf who must come to the aid of his threatened clan, the player will learn to control the devastating Rage they can unleash to punish those who pollute, destroy, and corrupt Gaia, the Earth Mother.
Other games will be revealed at our stand…
At E3, NACON will show off their latest PC and PS4 accessories, including the Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller, the Daija Arcade Stick, and also the Asymmetric Wireless Controller.