Get ready for double trouble! Pearl Abyss today introduced two additional classes to Black Desert Mobile.
- A fearless Korean swordsman who battles with a blade and horn bow, using deadly agile combos and explosive dash attacks to make quick work of enemies
- Swinging his blade upward to knock enemies into the air, he uses a powerful thrust attack to deal heavy damage
- Once Awakened, Musa can use the crescent blade- the weapon of choice for a master swordsman
- Maehwa also uses a blade and bow to deliver graceful attack combos that switch from close melee combat to ranged attacks, making her a versatile fighter
- Charging her blade, she slices through her enemies and knocks them down with an icy attack that momentarily slows them down
- Once Awakened, Maehwa wields the kerispear
To celebrate the arrival of Musa and Maehwa, Black Desert Mobile will host a series of events to reward players with special loot. Achieving level 60 in either of these new classes rewards players with special items like advanced black stones, a Liverto main weapon box and much more!