The violent vampiric vixen is back! BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped are available today on Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. These enhanced editions from publisher Ziggurat Interactive feature modern updates such as higher display resolutions and improved environmental effects. An exclusive physical release for Switch, PS4, and PS5 is available for pre-order, courtesy of Limited Run Games through November 28th, 2021.
The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduced gamers to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire femme fatale traveling the world to foil Nazi plans, battle supernatural threats, and uncover more about her vampiric heritage. Featuring a unique protagonist, fast-action combat, vampiric powers, and a globe-spanning storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 offer dynamic and visceral gameplay experiences. Beloved by fans and critics alike, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon, spanning games, comics, and films across the early 2000s.
The 2021 Update Features Include:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160 on supported consoles)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadow