MiroWin Studio, the developer of the popular Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR, is proud to inform, that their latest VR FPS story-based VR shooter Boiling Steel is released in Steam in full version. Full release on Oculus store planned on the first half of March 2020.
The story for “Boiling Steel” was written by one of the authors of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.
According to the plot you’re one of many who set off in search of a better life in the distant bastion of scientific progress. On the colony planet, free from bureaucratic, religious and other radical restrictions they research and freely use industrial teleportation, transfer of consciousness and other technologies prohibited in the inhabited worlds. Factories, power plants, mines and residential complexes of the planet are fully automated. All the dirty and hard work is done by robotic shells controlled by the operator’s mind. It is a high-tech paradise. But here, something went wrong…
Reach the final to know what’s happened.
In the full version you’ll find:
- 11 tools, each with unique playstyle, upgrades, and handling, including the stripping cutter and PFG (the tool for the pit-stop refueling of the reactive thrusters of the industrial drones)
- the fisticuffs
- the gravity beam and dynamic objects that can be controlled using this beam.
- more than 40 combat missions equaling over 10 hours of action-packed VR shooting goodness.
- final part with 10 additional maps and not less than 1 hour of gameplay more.
- variety of dynamic interactions with objects
- experienced upgrade system. The more you use a tool, the more powerful it becomes. Be rewarded for sticking with a favorite.
- non-story missions are randomly generated to make each playthrough exciting and unique.
- a wide variety of enemy shells with a multitude of armaments, configurations, and combat style.
- overcome planetary security systems such as automated turrets, minefields, energy barriers, and more with smarts, quick reflexes, and puzzle-solving ability.
- explore cloud-city complexes, frozen structures, sandy mining platforms, and more.
Earlier the free mini-version Boiling Steel: Preface was released on Steam.