Team17, Ghost Town Games, and Disney, are today announcing that Swedish Chef, the colourful and calamitous face of cooking from Disney’s The Muppets, has joined Kevin and The Onion King in Overcooked! All You Can Eat, the definitive edition of the award-winning series. Having been announced at The Game Awards, Swedish Chef is now available to download for free as a playable character, to all Overcooked! All You Can Eat players on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation® 5, for a limited time.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat serves up every morsel of content from Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, fully remade from the ground up in delicious 4K, and running at a wonderfully smooth 60 frames per second. The definitive Overcooked! experience includes over 200 levels of culinary chaos, alongside seven brand new levels and three brand new chefs; all playable online for the first time.
So that all chefs feel welcome in the Overcooked! kitchens, Overcooked! All You Can Eat also includes new accessibility options and an assist mode – adding in features to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The assist options also include the ability to enable dyslexia friendly text, a scalable user interface, and colour-blind friendly chef indicators.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Gamma Langford, Ghost Town Games, said:
“We are huge fans of The Muppets over at Ghost Town Games and to have an icon such as the Swedish Chef visiting the Onion Kingdom is an absolute dream come true. We reckon the original connoisseur of chaotic cooking will find himself in great company!”