BlazeSky developer Double Robot is thrilled to reveal the addition of Photo Mode! Players can now seamlessly switch to a free look camera, to capture the stars around them.
Whether it’s grabbing that perfect shot of your ship, or to simply snatch a new desktop background, BlazeSky’s Photo Mode gives even more opportunities to explore the stars. Here’s a screenshot we captured earlier!
BlazeSky blends the timeless gameplay of Wing Commander and the scope and action of Privateer, into a stunning 2.5D setting. It provides an accessible control scheme, 30 hand-crafted star systems, and over 25 hours of story-driven, voice-acted gameplay, to create an incredible sci-fi action RPG.
- 30 stunning hand-crafted star systems
- 50 playable ships, each with unique aesthetics and characteristics
- Over 25 hours of story-driven gameplay
- Wide range of weaponry to customize your ship with
- A dozen NPC allies nestled within a variety of starbases who’ll propel your story forwards
- Fight against a galaxy of original enemies, made up of murderous raiders, alien races, invaders from another reality, and sinister AI
- Simple, accessible controls in a 2.5D setting
BlazeSky will launch in the Fall of 2020.