Arkadium, the company innovating visual, interactive content for more than 500 of the world’s leading publishers and brands, today announced the launch of six brand-new games, leading the way in casual online gaming experiences and furthering its reputation as a true innovator in the space. The company also announced a new high in unique users to date, with six million globally.
“We are excited about our record user growth,” said Kenny Rosenblatt, President of Arkadium. “Arkadium now has more than 6 million monthly users globally — a rise of more than 40% in the last year alone. Additionally, our games are generating more than 71 million hours of annual engagement. These metrics speak to the consistent quality of game experiences we’re bringing to the market.”
The six new games Arkadium is releasing with today’s announcement are target-firing game “Tap Zap Boom,” a new rendition of classic “Chess,” puzzle games “Block Champ” and “Trizzle HD,” crossword puzzle “Daily Crossword – Best Crosswords,” and high-speed game “Knife Smash.”
“We’re thrilled to be releasing six new games for players, some which build off previous versions of successful games and some of which are completely new,” said Tom Rassweiler, Arkadium’s Vice President of Content Reinvention. “As the online leader in online casual games, with millions of players across our Arena base, we will continue to bring new and innovative gaming experiences to our users, all while drawing in increased revenue to publishers.”
- An Arkadium original, Tap Zap Boom is a fun hyper casual game designed to provide multiple gameplays per session. It’s a unique, first-of-its-kind experience, delivering a quick, arcade-style action that rewards player success, and is great for users seeking rapid gameplay action.
- Chess is a best-in-class version of one of Arkadium’s most popular games. Players compete against a computer-based opponent, which utilizes world-class AI for a natural, seamless player experience. Long sessions with saved states provide check-in play. Different difficulties make it great for both beginners and advanced players. Currently, it’s optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop, and is localized in English and French.
- Block Champ is a fun, unique twist on an age-old classic. This engaging casual puzzle game with several exciting twists and turns has a high rate of plays per user. The game is built in HTML5 to provide full browser and device compatibility, and is localized in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Trizzle HD is a popular Arkadium favorite, rebuilt with a modern look and feel designed to provide a superior user experience. This unique, popular game is popular with match-3 game players. Built in HTML5 and fully optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop, Trizzle provides long session durations and is localized in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Daily Crossword – Best Crosswords offers free crossword puzzle games with a human touch. New smart, easy and fun crossword puzzles are available every day. Players are able to get hints, track time, print, access previous puzzles and much more.
- Knife Smash is a high-speed rush that offers players an exciting user experience to players looking for a fast-paced, player game. The game is perfect for action on-the-go.
All of these games are available to publisher partners through Arkadium’s games Arena technology. Arkadium’s Arena enables publishers to bring Arkadium games directly to their sites, retaining their users while they engage with brand-safe interactive content, all while monetizing and building loyalty. Games are SEO and search engine-friendly, optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop (each is built in HTML5 to provide full browser and device compatibility) and localized in multiple languages.
Through a combination of its own unique game IP and modern takes on classic games like Solitaire, Chess and Mahjongg, Arkadium is the leading interactive content and games technology partner for the digital media industry. Arkadium has been a top game developer for more than a decade, committed to creating entertaining and well-architected casual and social games. Its user base consists of millions of gamers per month across the web. A top twenty Comscore game distributor, Arkadium is the longstanding partner of publishers such as USA Today, Tribune, CNN, The Washington Post, MSN, and many more.