An all-new update for Netmarble’s cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross that commemorates the birthday of King of Liones Bartra is now live, brining several highly-anticipated additions in celebration as part of the in-game Liones Festival.
Starting today, the long-awaited SSR [Holy Warrior] Goddess Elizabeth is now available for players to collect. The new character saw immense popularity in the Korean and Japanese builds of the game due to the character’s personalities and skills, including resurrecting allied heroes and creating a shield for allies that negates many attacks. Players can collect Goddess Elizabeth, along with SSR “Virtual Body Doubles” Lostvayne Meliodas, through the Liones Festival Draw.
Other new changes to The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross in this update include:
- New Character: SSR [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk – Players can earn up to six characters just by playing the game. During the event period, increases all stats of the hero by 50% (except for PvP) so players can easily clear the story missions.
- Bartra’s Birthday Quest – Experience the limited-time quest, which includes an original story and rewards to collect upon completion.
- Happy Bartra Day! Bingo Event – A new limited-time Bingo Board, where rewards such as [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk and its costume is now available for players to complete.
- Event Death Match Lamek – An all-new quest is available that allows players to collect Lamek Skins that can be exchanged for SSR [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk and Tavern Furniture, and other valuable items. Players can participate three times a day to earn rewards.
- Black Friday Selection Bundles – total 3 bundles on sale and each one has 3 slots that players can pick things for each slot and customize own bundle.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins], into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. The game surpassed three million cumulative downloads one week following its March 3 global launch.