Art Games Studio proudly announces its newest project – Chef’s Tail.
Chef’s Tail will take you on a trip to the Underworld in a form of a ferocious beast, a guardian of the underworld, the untamed and wild cooking cat!
Weary travelers of the underworld domain, are going to take the next step on their journey… But before that, why not take the bite out of that tasty steaming hot apple pie, just like your nana used to make!
That’s when you step as the master chef of the underworld, letting the traveling souls have a taste of mortal food, to rejuvenate them on their long journey.
Chef’s Tail is a combination of a shopkeeper, adventure, and simulation game dipped in a fairy tale and Greek myths sauce. The player will explore the land of the dead, discovering cooking recipes, doing quests for various Underworld inhabitants, cooking meals, and selling them to the lost souls.
“Chef’s Tail is a unique game in a unique setting. It combines crafting, resource gathering, shopkeeping, exploring, cooking, and, most importantly being a red-furred cat, to create a highly addictive and somewhat magical experience.” ~Jakub Bąk – Art Games Studio CEO
- Play as a cute, untamed, and wild, red-furred cooking cat! (at this point you should be already convinced that you need to play Chef’s Tail)
- Explore the Underworld! – visit the land of the dead, lurk through its nooks and crannies and find cooking recipes, items, and hidden secrets.
- Gather! – Plants do grow in the underworld. But they are fragile in nature, requiring constant care for them to grow in this foreign environment. As a chef, you need to resurrect the trees and tend to them during the seasons of “life”, and you will have an unlimited supply of ingredients for your dishes.
- Fish! – Some stray fish also snuck into the underworld from time to time. This is extremely good news for you, because which real “Cat Chef” does not enjoy a bit of fishing (and subsequently sashimi) on the side.
- Cook! – Arm yourself with the cooking utensils and prepare the best dishes you can think of. All to help your ghastly customers to part with their coin.
- Learn! – Good recipes don’t grow on trees. By expanding your catalog of ingredients, you will inevitably learn more recipes to cook. And it just so happens that ghosts tend to come in batches by their food preferences. Some like dishes with salmon, others like honey.