Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order today released the Campus expansion for Cities: Skylines, with new university area types, reputation building, Academic Works, new varsity sports arenas, unique faculties, new policies, achievements and new maps. Available now for $12.99 / £10.29 / €12.99 MSRP, Campus is making school cool again in-game.
“Campus expands the way players can interact with the education system in Cities: Skylines,” said Sandra Neudinger, Cities: Skylines Product Manager at Paradox Interactive. “Expanding on existing systems is always our goal, and Campus brings life to one important aspect of city-building together with a wealth of new content that our community has been asking for a while now. We can’t wait to see what they do with it!”
- Degrees of Freedom – Design your own campus based on three area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
- Var-City Sports – Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets — and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster – Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy – Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! – Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 – Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats – Be the big chirp on campus!
In addition to two new radio stations – Deep Focus and Campus Rock, and a new Content Creator Pack – University City, a free update is available today which includes two new library buildings, a new yellow school bus, job titles in the citizen info panel, and new industry policies.