CORRUPTION 2029, the new game by Swedish game developers The Bearded Ladies, creators of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, is now available for Windows PC via Epic Games Store.
In the year 2029, the ominous CORRUPTION has turned America into a war-torn wasteland. With the help of a heavily augmented trio of soldiers, the player must infiltrate the inhuman regime and discover the truth behind the events that sets off the disastrous nightmare.
CORRUPTION 2029 focuses on tactical, cover-based combat with stealth elements. A rich set of weapons and skills offer multiple gameplay options. Strategic thinking is key to overcome superior forces: Players must determine whether or not violence is necessary before engaging the enemy.
- Command a trio of augmented soldiers behind enemy lines
- Discover the link between the ominous corruption and the malevolent regime
- Tactical, cover-based combat with stealth elements in three difficulties
- Use a variety of weapons, skills and environmental advantages to survive
- Customize and upgrade your squad with new equipment, gadgets and implants
CORRUPTION 2029 is now available for $19.99 via Epic Games Store.