Polish developer Jujubee S.A. has just announced that its latest educational game COVID: The Outbreak which launched on May 29, 2020 is now running a 50% discount on Steam. The studio would like to thank the community for their continuous support and feedback as the game has been vastly improved and enhanced since launch day.
COVID: The Outbreak is a real-time strategy game in which you play the role of a global organization that has to deal with a global pandemic. Issue decrees, manage resources, develop projects, and construct buildings. A race for the vaccine begins!
In addition to crisis management, the game provides the players with information on how to behave in the event of an epidemic, what actions to take, and how to protect themselves and their loved ones in the most effective way. The game is based on the data published by WHO and on the information acquired from experts and consultants.
- Pandemic Management – advise the world what needs to be done in order to survive the dreadful disease; manage funds, staff, medicine, and research priorities.
- Issue Emergency Decrees – declare national emergency and close borders, enforce obligatory vaccination, close schools and airports. Do whatever it takes to stop the coronavirus.
- Research New Projects – developing new ways to fight off the disease is a sound strategy. Remember to be cautious as your enemy may mutate, rendering your newly acquired ability completely useless.
- Unpredictable Events – how you handle the ongoing fake news, mass stockpiling of supplies, or people ignoring the incoming threat will go a long way towards deciding whether you will prevail against the disease, or succumb to it.
- Construct Vital Buildings – build hospitals, emergency tents, research institutions, checkpoints, police stations, and a whole lot more. Every building you enact may become the decisive factor in stopping the outbreak.
- Games Beyond™ – educate yourself on how a coronavirus operates, what can you do if you become infected, and why quarantines are issued. Understand why a pandemic is a threat to humanity.