Time to get those architectural juices pumping! Today, renowned retro and modern publisher Ziggurat Interactive and developer Abylight Studios have expanded the world of Prison Tycoon: Under New ManagementTM with the introduction of Summer Sandbox Mode. With this newfound level of unrestricted play, wardens can construct the ultimate rehabilitative environment. Available on Steam, Prison Tycoon: Under New Management reworks the original and builds upon the business simulation features tycoon fans love, featuring a new art style, expanded design tools, and granular control over all aspects of their facility and staff.
In Summer Sandbox Mode, players build and refine their facilities without the boundaries of campaign mode’s funding restrictions, giving them unlimited access to supplies, buildings, therapies, and staff. Through this new free play mode, wardens are set up for success in helping inmates reintegrate into society.
- Five Distinct Environments: Select from tropical, tundra, taiga (boreal forest), swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints: Design every room, path, checkpoint, and cell block
- Hire Experts: Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your prison
- Secure and Protect: Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
- Rehabilitate and Release: Evaluate prisoners, then provide the therapies that they need to be released, from the zero gravity room to VR therapy