One Year of Crusader Kings III: 18 Million Marriages, 334 Million Children, and 4 Million Pets Petted.
Crusader Kings III, the renowned grand strategy role-playing game from Paradox Development Studio, is celebrating one full year atop the throne. To commemorate the occasion, Paradox has today shared a set of noble accomplishments achieved by lords and ladies across the realm to date.
Since launching on September 1st, 2020, Crusader Kings III players have spent over 128 million hours growing prodigious bloodlines fit for royal diplomacy and political intrigue.
Within that time, saints and sinners have seen:
- 334 million children born
- 18 million marriages and betrothals
- 4 million characters broken by stress
- 4 million pets petted
- 1 million prisoners escaped
Over the year, player habits and patterns have also begun to take shape:
- The most popular starting region is Britannia
- The most popular faith tenet is Warmonger
- The most popular lifestyle is Stewardship / Wealth
- Pagan religions have been reformed 1 million times
- The Roman Empire has been restored 190,000 times
- The Great Schism has been healed 220,000 times
- Cannibalism has been adopted 14,000 times
Fans can look forward to the game’s first major expansion, Royal Court, which will bring upgrades, improvements, and an all-new throne room to the game when it launches later this year.