Thunderful Publishing and Maschinen-Mensch are thrilled to invite brave explorers to discover the brand-new world of Curious Expedition 2 today on Steam Early Access for $16.99. Curious Expedition 2’s Early Access will allow adventure seekers to help shape the game from now until its official launch this Fall 2020.
Curious Expedition 2 has been in closed alpha for the past six months with over 2000 players providing feedback through the official Discord server. Starting today players can now participate in the Steam Early Access, giving them the opportunity to provide feedback and support the game throughout the rest of its development.
Maschinen-Mensch encourages Early Access players to join the official Discord to talk about the game, report bugs, and get official updates on the progress from the developers.
About Curious Expedition
Curious Expedition 2 is the follow-up to the award-winning 19th century expedition simulation. Join the legendary Explorer Clubs and venture on unprecedented voyages to regions never before explored for fame, science and treasure!
- Explore procedurally generated worlds in a variety of biomes, each featuring a new combination of dangers and opportunities.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance greed against your survival needs to find glory without perishing.
- Procedural storytelling makes every adventure unique. Your characters form relationships, change loyalty, acquire mental illnesses, and more in response to the environment and your decisions.
- Embark on an epic campaign that combines procedural gameplay with handcrafted story to create a narrative experience that can be played again and again.
- All-new combat mechanics will require all your cleverness to survive fierce wild animals and legendary creatures.
- Join online challenges and pledge yourself to an Explorer Club to compete for unique rewards.
- Outfit your party members with equippable gear to create builds that can take on any challenge.
- Set off on all-new expedition types, each with their own unique goal and events. Will you seek out the legendary Golden Pyramid or choose to recover the Rainbow Orchid instead?
- Explore and discover mysterious locations. Plunder ancient shrines, haggle with strange mole people, loot ghostly pirate ships, and more…
- 4K-native graphics featuring a classic comic-inspired art style.
- Veteran CE1 players will discover tons of new content: new item