Spanish folklore meets classic arcade, now on iOS: Cursed Castilla, the award-winning console arcade game by Locomalito and Gryzor87 launched today for iPhone and iPad!
The tears of a young witch have been turned into a key by a demon to open a gateway to hell.
In Cursed Castilla, take the role of Don Ramiro, a knight appointed by King Alphonse VI, to fight and banish the evil invading the lands of Tolomera.
Don Ramiro will face mouras, Ojáncanos, Nuberus and Malismos: creatures from the European folklore, as well as from chivalric romances such as Amadís de Gaula. For that, one will use a different range of weapons to defeat the enemies, in a pure classic arcade action style.
The character of Don Ramiro was inspired by Cid Campeador, the hero from Spain’s most important legend. The famous Cid’s sword, Tizona, appears on the title screen.
And the group of champions who leave in search of adventure has been influenced by countless stories, such as the adventure comics of El Capitán Trueno or El Jabato.
- Compatible with MFi controllers.
- Haptic vibration.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Play in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through 8 game stages.
- Epic soundtrack of more than 58 different tracks: the classic sound from the arcades of the golden era.
- Fight against more than 48 types of enemies and 19 final bosses.
- Depending on the mission success, meet 1 of the 4 different possible endings.
- Know all the myths featured in the game with the illustrated bestiary.
- Brag about your combat skills with 15 unlockable achievements.
- Yell your battle cry with the songs of the original soundtrack.