PM Studios is excited to announce No longer human, a high-energy cybergoth action fvck-em-up with expressive, freeform combat that encourages aggressive, and stylish play, launching in 2022 for PC and consoles. Set in the near future, brain-computer interfaces have become as commonplace as mobile phones, allowing users to submerge themselves entirely into the metaverse and abandon the physical world altogether. You assume the role of Tsunono, the once world-famous vocaloid idol turned cyberdemon, on her destructive path to total world domination. Become the cartographer of your own reality and cut down anyone who gets in your way in this surreal, Lynchian adventure down to the bedrock of the collective human psyche.
No longer human Features:
- Aggressively up-tempo and freeform combat that incentivizes stylish play, like a cross between Devil May Cry and Smash Bros. Deliberately designed to cultivate speedrunning and be played repeatedly.
- Upgradable moveset and special attacks.
- Unique art style celebrating the intrinsic aesthetics of LED screens and malfunctioning software.
- Abrasive digital hardcore soundtrack that drives the action– the soundtrack features a few recognizable artists that will be announced in the coming months.
- Strong focus on a surreal sci-fi narrative