Forgive Me Father, the old-school horror FPS inspired by Lovecraft’s novels with a unique dark comic book visual style launches its first major Early Access content update today! Players can now explore two more levels – Forest and Corn Field and slay hordes of insanity-inducing enemies using a brand new weapon, the Thunderonomicon, or a new variant of the harpoon gun, the mighty Whale’s Bane. All that amidst Christmas-themed decorations, because the holiday spirit reaches even worlds sunk deep into the madness of the Great Old Ones…
Early Access Content Update #1:
- 2 new levels – Forest and Corn Field.
- New weapon was added – Thunderonomicon.
- New weapon upgrade for the harpoon gun – Whale’s Bane.
- Jolly Christmas decorations on all levels to spread the holiday insanity (and the save point guy dressed up for the occasion!)
- Players can now push enemies – this makes escaping easier when surrounded or cornered
- Ultra-wide screen support
- FOV setting now allows values above 95
- Grain options in Graphics settings.
- Madness grayscale effect can now be disabled (or enabled even when low on Madness) in Gameplay options and when starting a new game.
- Various bug fixes and general balance tweaks