Leading publisher, Wired Productions today announced the launch into orbit of a special Collector’s Edition of acclaimed sci-fi thriller, Deliver Us The Moon by KeokeN Interactive.
Limited to just 2,000 units, this must-own Collector’s Edition will have individually numbered certificates of authenticity and is available for pre-order now via the Wired Store. The Collector’s Edition will arrive for fans this fall for an SRP of $99.99 / £79.99 / €99.99 / for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Included in the Deliver Us The Moon Collector’s Edition:
- A Deluxe Edition copy of the game (PS4 or Xbox One)
- The Award-Winning Original Soundtrack on 12” double vinyl
- Exclusive and limited Moonman ‘The Blackout’ Comic book
- A stellar hardback Deliver Us The Moon Artbook
- Detailed real-life Moon Map Poster
- ASE-shaped USB containing exclusive developer bonus content and more
- Space-tastic game Art Prints
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Mind-bending lenticular sleeve
- Authentic WSA patch to become part of the team
- A bonus Deliver Us The Moon Steam key
Leo Zullo, Managing Director of Wired Productions, commented, “We started producing our own limited collector editions in 2017, and each release has celebrated incredible games and developers. Our fans look forward to what we’re working on and we get just as excited creating these Collector’s Editions. We might not be able to launch a rocket into the sky (believe me, this was part of our plans before Covid!), but we can offer an out of this world Collector’s Edition and our message to fans it simple: Be quick and secure yours now!”
Powered by Unreal® Engine 4, Deliver Us The Moon is set in an apocalyptic near future, where the Earth’s resources have been depleted and humanity looks to the stars. In this thrilling do-or-die adventure, players will
Fans will also be able to sample the physical delights of the Deluxe Edition, which includes the spine-chilling digital original soundtrack and a digital artbook, starting August 14th at all good retailers worldwide and via the Wired Store.
Published by Wired Productions and developed by KeokeN Interactive, Deliver Us The Moon is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.