Book of Demons, Thing Trunk’s unique deck-building Hack and Slash, today releases what may possibly be the greatest song ever sung by endangered, papercraft villagers about killing demons! Die, Demons Die! (Sha la la) is already soaring its way to the top of the papercraft charts!
PCs who have heard it have this to say: “I liked the part about demons dying.” – Mage. “Wow… that sure was a song.” – Fighter. “Catchy and disturbing, I like it!” – Rogue. Check out the new Book of Demons “Die, Demons Die! (Sha la la)” trailer showing off exciting gameplay while the villagers sing of the hero’s exploits against the Archdemon and it’s minions!
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash deckbuilding hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself! Featuring:
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- 40 magic cards including magical and legendary variants per character class
- Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
- Allow your Twitch or Mixer audience to interact with your game
- Enable or disable select features through the Dungeon & Streamers DLC
- Control audience influence strength
- Limit the interactions to paid subscribers (Twitch)
Book of Demons is the first installment of Return 2 Games – a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming coming from Thing Trunk. Book of Demons launches for PC and Mac OSX gamers on December 13, 2018.