505 Games and Re-Logic are pleased to announce that Terraria, the critically acclaimed sandbox adventure with over 32 million copies sold, is set to receive the highly anticipated “Journey’s End” content update on mobile platforms. This update will also include everything from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 content updates, bringing Mobile Terraria nearly up-to-par with the PC version.
Released originally on PC in 2011, and since expanded to multiple gaming consoles and mobile platforms, Terraria has welcomed continuous updates making it one of the most successful gaming experiences of all times and building one of the largest player communities ever seen.
Presenting an impressive catalogue of 5,000+ items, 25+ NPCs, and 400+ enemies, all while blending elements of classic action games with sandbox-style creativity, the Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
The “Journey’s End” content update includes:
- Master and Journey Modes to challenge your limits or tailor your gameplay experience
- Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI
- Atmospheric and Weather effects play a greater role than ever before
- The Terraria Bestiary to track the enemies, allies and critters you encounter
- New foes, including brand new bosses and events
- Additional Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground
- Graphic overhauls and more than 20 new music tracks
- And more!
DR Studios, industry veterans and part of the 505 Games group, develop the mobile versions of the game. Earlier this year it was announced that they will also pick up the development of the console versions of Terraria.
Spike Chunksoft, publishes console and mobile versions of Terraria in Japan.