SQUARE ENIX® invites players to celebrate winter by playing DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™, the popular mobile game downloaded over eight million times worldwide, with brand-new in-game events and promotions through the Winter Festival Campaign. Today through December 31, players can participate in limited-time quests and challenges to earn daily rewards and special prizes.
Full details of the limited-time Winter Festival content follow below:
- Free First Multi Draws: The first Multi Draw from eight special draws will be free to all players, allowing players to obtain rare equipment for a variety of characters, including Lightning and Sephiroth’s brand-new LD and BT weapons.
- Costume Sales: Alternate costumes for Lightning and Sephiroth will be available to purchase, including a brand-new costume based on Lightning’s appearance in LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- Santa Gigantuar Quest: Players can participate in this daily quest until December 31 to earn festive support items and more.
- Triple Daily Mission Rewards: Players can earn triple the rewards, including gems, Dissidia Points, gil and more by completing daily missions.
- Chocobo Panel Missions: Complete missions to earn exciting rewards, including gems, draw tickets, realization materials and more.
- Co-Op Stickers: Collect brand new winter 2020 stickers for use in multiplayer, as well as returning winter stickers, for a limited time using Dissidia Points.
- Gem Sales: A 3x Effect Support Item Sale, Kupo Card Minis that give players gems daily and 7-Day Gem Sales are available for purchase for a limited time.
- Additional limited-time content:
- Rewards and Kactuar appearance rates are doubled in Cycle Quests.
- During the World of Illusions: Carbuncle, players will have a chance of triple rewards if they encounter the Magic Pot.