Have you ever wondered where all the drugs came from? And how is it possible that so many illegal things have been smuggled across borders? If so, we have a game, which might solve that mystery.
This time, we put you on the other side of the fence. You’re not a drug dealer or anything like that anymore, but…an airport protection service member. A guy at a security check, who over the years is climbing the ladder of success, from the small airport in the middle of nowhere in Colombia to a huge, modern, bristling with electronics, glass & concrete facilities in the USA.
Airport Contraband is a story-driven simulator, where you not only play as an airport security member, but you also follow his career. Which is definitely not an easy-peasy – there are constantly smuggling stuff passengers, there are private jets loaded with illegal content. And last but not least – there are virus restrictions. When you meet with quarantine requirements, canceled flights, and angry passengers, you’re going to miss these carefree moments in a small airport with a sandy runaway in South America.
- story-driven, FPP airport security guard simulator with tone of gameplay
- two, totally different airports to explore
- wide range of aircrafts to search – from light airplanes to business jets
- special equipment to your disposal, including metal wand, narcotics detector, x-rays for bags screening full spectrum of regular airport crew’s problems to solve
- a unique opportunity to see, how airport crew see us
- a pleasant recollection of times, when there was no virus, lockdowns, and we had to squeeze through crowded airports