Players Can Recruit Iconic Heroes including Alena and Kiryl for the First Time Ever.
SQUARE ENIX invites fans to join in on an exciting DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen collaboration event within the mobile tactical RPG, DRAGON QUEST TACT, which has been downloaded over five million times since its launch earlier this year. Available today through June 3rd, players can experience DRAGON QUEST IV themed special quests and events, collect unique rewards, and participate in tactical battles against new bosses.
New content in the DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen collaboration includes:
- New Heroes and Monsters to Scout — Players can recruit and command brand-new hero characters in battle alongside their monsters, including the main protagonist, S-Rank Alena and monster, Armoured Scorpion, from DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen. Players who recruit Alena will also have the ability to unlock Alena’s Hero Quest, which allows them to gain additional rewards to upgrade and enhance her character. Additionally, players can look forward to scouting the second hero family character S-Rank Kiryl, and the A-Rank monster Bodkin Bowyer from May 17.
- Event Login Bonus — Players will obtain a variety of exciting rewards simply by logging in daily, including Gems, SP Scout Vouchers, and more.
- DRAGON QUEST IV Boss Battles — Players can challenge the infamous DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen bosses, including Armoured Scorpion, Ragnar, and Marquis de Leon, and can earn exclusive themed medals and rewards, such as event-exclusive equipment, Battle-Axe, Thalian Staff and ranking icons.
- DRAGON QUEST IV Challenge Quest: Road to Psaro’s Peak — Set in the same location where DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen’s climactic final battle takes place, players can take on this brand new quest to earn exciting rewards including the event- exclusive equipment Flail of Destruction, Boom Scrolls and Psaro Decorations, which can be exchanged for additional rewards including Iridescent Orbs and Hero Fragments. Players can look forward to taking on this quest as many times as they like with zero stamina cost.
- DRAGON QUEST IV Battle Roads — By completing the limited-time exclusive Ragnar Road, players will earn the Hellfire Slash Scroll, imbuing a character of your choice with the Hellfire Slash ability.
- Event Quests (Chapters 1 to 5) — Players can embark on themed quests to earn DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen medals, which can be exchanged for a variety of exciting items. Players can collect special rewards, including the S-Rank equipment Psaro Nails, the A-Rank Battle-Axe, the event-exclusive monster “rashaverak” and the A-Rank hero character Ragnar.
- Event Missions — Players can earn exclusive rewards by completing limited-time event missions, including the Cloak of Evasion equipment or the “abracadabrador” monster.
DRAGON QUEST IV: Chapters of the Chosen for iOS and Android devices will be on sale for a limited time and is available for purchase on the App Store or Google Play Store.