Merge Games, along with Norway based developers, Pineleaf Studio, are ecstatic to announce that the co-op RTS game, DwarfHeim, will be launching into Early Access on October 22nd, 2020! During PAX/EGX Online 2020, they’ve also just revealed a new gameplay trailer showcasing the four different game modes players can enjoy on day one of EA. Checkout the exciting trailer below!
DwarfHeim Early Access Content:
- Conquest — The main co-op multiplayer mode of DwarfHeim. Choose a class, join up with 2 other players and work together to tear through the enemy team’s defenses to destroy their Town Hall.
- Skirmish — Recently announced and teased in the latest trailer, Skirmish is available in Single-Player and Online Co-op. Put your strategies to the test in this challenging mode and pit your Dwarves against an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each more challenging than the last.
- Survival — A gruelling and fast-paced challenge mode. All classes, buildings, units and abilities are immediately unlocked. Challenge yourself and try to outlive the onslaught of troll waves that come your way in the Survival mode. Survival mode will be available in Single-Player and Online Co-op and is available to play right now <INSERT LINK> at the DwarfHeim PAX/EGX digital booth.
- Sandbox — A more relaxed game mode for the player who likes to take their time. All units and buildings are immediately unlocked. Build your own experience, and create your perfect settlement in this creative game mode. Sandbox is also available in both Single-Player and Online Co-op.
- There’s plenty more that will release throughout Early Access. Stay tuned for updates on the DwarfHeim roadmap.
DwarfHeim is the next generation of real-time strategy games. Featuring a thrilling asymmetric co-op game style that will appeal to fans of multiplayer games everywhere. Player roles are critical to the success of your clan, choosing the right class can be the difference between victory and defeat.
DwarfHeim is currently in development by Pineleaf Studio and is scheduled to release into Early Access on October 22nd.