Electronic Arts Inc. is delivering a variety of ways for football fans across the world to celebrate the conclusion of the 2023 National Football League (NFL) Season whether online, in person at Super Bowl LVII, or through play inEA SPORTS Madden NFL 23. Madden NFL 23 will show up everywhere during one of the most electric weeks in sports as fans, brands, athletes, and more flock to the most authentic NFL simulation experience to express their fandom. Fans can interact directly with EA SPORTS online with today’s reveal of the official Madden NFL 23 Super Bowl LVII Prediction, in Madden NFL 23with fresh Super Bowl content and new experiences, in person in Phoenix, Arizona at a community event that unites some of the biggest brands in sports to inspire the next generation of fans, and even more fan experiences around Super Bowl LVII.
Here is a snapshot of how fans can engage with Madden NFL 23 during Super Bowl Week:
- WATCH: Leveraging the game-changing impact of the FieldSENSE Gameplay System, Madden NFL 23 predicts Jalen Hurts to deliver a Super Bowl MVP worthy performance leading the Eagles to a second Super Bowl victory, defeating the Kansas City Chiefs 31 to 17 in Super Bowl LVII.
- Tonight, February 6th at 7 pm EST: Watch the world’s two best Madden NFL players compete in the finale of the Ultimate Madden Bowl Presented by PlayStation. The crowning event of the Madden NFL 23 Championship Series will air on Madden NFL Twitch and YouTube with the winner taking home $250,000 of the $1 million prize pool.
- Tuesday, February 7th: Madden NFL 23players can engage with a special Ultimate Team program for Black History Month that highlights the impact and journeys of Black NFL players like Warrick Dunn, Anquan Boldin, Cameron Jordan, Shaquille Leonard, and Will Gholston who have excelled on and off the field. Players can earn free rewards and learn about Warrick Dunn Charities through a QR code in the game.
- Wednesday, February 8th: EA SPORTS Madden NFL, Microsoft, Nike, DICK’S Sporting Goods, and the Arizona Cardinals will join together with the Phoenix Union High School District at Camelback High School to highlight youth sports and the power of football to inspire the next generation within the Hispanic and Latino community. The event features a keynote address from NFL Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez for students, the official unveiling of new refurbishments to the Camelback Field House, Madden NFL 23 gaming experiences, and students will test their skills through a series of drills inspired by the NFL Combine to earn their own official Madden NFL rating.
- Thursday, February 9th: Madden NFL 23 continues to deliver new content and experiences during Season 3 of its live service with a new Super Bowl program, “The Big Game,” in Ultimate Team. “The Big Game” highlights the Chiefs and Eagles’ journeys to Super Bowl LVII with new champions, rewards, and more.
- Saturday, February 11th at 3 pm EST: Dallas Cowboys Linebacker, Micah Parsons; ESPN Commentator, Tiffany Greene; and XSET’s Chief Culture Officer and Co-Owner, Erin Ashley Simon will host the Madden NFL 23 x HBCU tournament finals show airing on the NFL YouTube channel. HBCU finalists will go head-to-head competing for the Madden NFL 23 x HBCU title and cash and prizes.
- February 9th – 11th: The new, reimaged Madden Cruiser encourages fans to “Play Like Mad” and engage with a piece of Coach Madden’s legacy at the Super Bowl Experience Presented by Lowe’s at the Phoenix Convention Center. Get tickets at SuperBowl.com/experiencetickets
Football fans can jump into Madden NFL 23 now by purchasing the game at an up to 70 percent discount.
*Offers may vary or change. See retailer site for details.
Platforms: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows