Unexplored 2 ‘Balancing Update #1: Guide Stones’ releases later today.
The first update smooths difficulty spikes, expands creature roster, adds new rewards to aid survival, and more.
The first update for Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy, the procedural action-RPG that launched into Early Access on Epic last week, is being rolled out later today by developer Ludomotion.
After listening to initial player feedback, Ludomotion has focused on Balancing in Update #1. Guide Stones on improving the early game experience with new content and gameplay changes.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
- Guide stones: small statues that can give you buffs to help face the hardships of traveling
- Better difficulty distribution: addressing difficulty spikes in early game content
- Improved easy mode: making easy mode more noticeably easy!
- Expanded creature roster for the early game: such as dire rats, and a couple of other new surprises
- Improved fight or flight behavior: wildlife now more aware of its own mortality, and will retreat from fights it cannot win
Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy is available now in Early Access on the Epic Games Store. It’s priced at $24.99 and is available with a 10% launch discount for a limited time. An additional $10 discount can be applied at checkout by using the Epic MEGA Sale Coupon, which is available until June 17th, 2021.