Weave those Easter baskets and crack open those chocolate eggs as brick-building adventure LEGO® Bricktales launches an egg-stra special free Easter update that’s available to download now. Featuring lovingly crafted LEGO brick dioramas built entirely with authentic LEGO elements and a creative brick-by-brick building mechanic, LEGO Bricktales is perfectly crafted to delight generations of LEGO fans across the globe.
The LEGO Bricktales free Easter update introduces an egg-cellent new story set in a small Easter world. This world becomes accessible if the player has cleared the first world (Jungle). On completion, an entry will appear in the park leading you to the new diorama where you’ll meet the friendly Easter bunny who has a problem with making eggs for this year’s Easter celebration. Disgruntled chickens and snow damage keep them from reaching their goals, so you will need to use your quick thinking and puzzle-solving abilities to help them save Easter.
Easter update features include:
- A beautifully crafted Easter diorama
- A storyline where you have to help the Easter bunny save Easter
- 5 new construction puzzles. Four with a specific challenges and one being an open area where you can build more freely
- 1 collection quest – Easter eggs will be hidden in the other existing worlds that you can find and use to purchase items
- 3 new wardrobe items (purchasable with eggs players have found in the world)
- 1 new music track
- A new menu entry to notify you of ongoing updates
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Xbox Series X|S, MacOS, Mac operating Systems