ENDLESS Dungeon is now available for pre-purchase on Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5! ENDLESS Dungeon will release on May 18th on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. Pre-orders and release for Nintendo Switch will follow later!
Pre-Ordering the Endless Dungeon “Last Wish” Digital Edition on PC and Console will grant players early access to the game – 48 hours before launch, exclusive digital items such as a soundtrack featuring Lera Lynn and Arnaud Roy, a digital artbook, the “Pioneer Elite” skin pack and more. Additionally, players who pre-order the “Last Wish” Digtial Edition on PC will gain access to the “Final Rodeo” OpenDev running from now until January 30th, and the pre-launch Closed Beta.
For those looking for a physical version, there’s a Day One edition available for pre-order while stocks last. This will come bundled with a physical version of the artbook, the Crystal Search card game along with digital items like the soundtrack and skin packs. Pre-ordering the physical edition will not grant access to the OpenDev, Closed Beta, or Early Access.
Pre-Order the “Last Wish” Digital Edition on PC and get instant access to play the “Final Rodeo” OpenDev.
It’s time to test your mettle against new environments and new monsters! OpenDev, is a series of time-limited, targeted, pre-release gameplay scenarios that act as a way of collecting feedback from the community to help the developers shape the game.
This is the third OpenDev session for ENDLESS Dungeon. It will run from now until January 30th. Amplitude Studios has incorporated some of your feedback from the first two, with many more changes still in the oven.
The “Final Rodeo” OpenDev includes:
- Explore the station in single-player or coop-multiplayer
- Run 4 different heroes through the gauntlet: Comrade (Gunsmith) [NEW!], Bunker (Tank), Blaze (Artificer), and Shroom (Medic)
- Explore up to 4 different districts: Astral Harbor [NEW], Procedural Factory, Devotion Garden, and Labor Colony
- Discover new parts of the Saloon: a workshop to modify your weapons, and beverages from the bar that change your playstyle
- Fight against 15 different monsters, elite monsters, and for the first time, something a bit scarier… the Shelldiver.