Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer LGM Games announce Endpoint, the fifth and final DLC for Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Endpoint concludes the Starpoint Gemini Warlords storyline and features a branching narrative. The DLC is available today through Steam at an SRP of $6.99, and is also available on GOG.com.
To mark the occasion, the acclaimed base game, Starpoint Gemini Warlords is at an historic 75% discount in a Steam Weekend Deal, with the rest of the Starpoint Gemini franchise also available at discounts ranging from 50 to 85%.
The launch of Endpoint also marks the introduction of the Starpoint Gemini Warlords Gold Pack bundle, containing the base game, the Digital Deluxe Edition, and all DLC, at a bundle discount of 25%, compared to separate purchases. This discount is on top of the Weekend Deal discount.
Keen galaxy explorers can explore the Starpoint Gemini universe here.
Many years have passed since the Solari Concord successfully established a foothold in Gemini – but they haven’t stopped there; a combination of rising military strength and persuasive diplomacy has caused them to become the leading power in Gemini. After such a long period of turmoil, most other factions became exhausted, and were eager to side with anyone strong enough to provide some sort of stability.
The Gemini Protectorate, successor to the legendary Gemini League, is cornered, and controls only a small region of space, and another cut off enclave, when the Concord reaches its borders.
The Protectorate High Command is still not willing to yield, but options are few…what will be the price of survival?
– Experience an all new storyline that follows the unexpected new path of the Gemini Protectorate
– 8 brand new ship designs, covering all ship classes with a noticeable power edge in each of them
– Multiple new and interesting characters entwined within the storyline
Story branching where you can choose how you wish to approach the challenges in front of you
– Increased replayability as a result of multiple choices when accepting some story missions
– Modified planetary assault where players can now strike decisively at individual planets, and automatically seize the whole enemy territory when the last planet is conquered