MapleStory, Nexon’s iconic free-to-play global MMORPG is inviting players to partake in the upcoming Fabled Melody content update debuting in-game on October 2, along with The Story of Pebble and Wind and other themed events.
The Story of Pebble and Wind events starting on October 2 include:
- Nature’s Roar: Players who choose to accept this quest will automatically gain a completed Nature’s Roar skill.
- Sketching the Traces of Nature: Upon taking this mission on, players will receive a Little Leaf Sketchbook to trace nature while finding event landmarks around Maple World.
- Sunshower’s Sweet Sounds: Maplers who play this mini-game will encounter four increasingly difficult levels of memory and musicality tests, as they listen to a sequence of notes and play them back correctly for points and rewards.
Additional events available on October 16 will include:
- Helping Cloudie Travel: In this quest, players must obtain the Small Cloud and keep it in their inventory for a set amount of time to begin the journey to the awarded points.
- Cleaning Up Debris: It’s a race against the clock as players must attack debris monsters before time runs out!
- Collecting Nature’s Memories: Players will receive either a Sun, Moon or Cloud in this quest, as they find the correct missing fragment in order to receive awarded points.
Starting October 23, players will also be able to participate in the Halloween Hasty Hunting event to earn a Haste Box based on their experience and level. Maplers can also enter Hallows Disco and sit on themed chairs and dance to gain experience points every 10 seconds. In addition, The Story of Pebble and Wind Coin Shop will be the go-to place for players to use points racked up and obtain special event rewards.