From April 12th to April 17th, Dollhouse is playable in Open Beta on Steam®. The Open Beta launches on Friday at 1PM CEST and closes on Wednesday at 4PM CEST. For a selected group of enthusiasts, it’s possible to access the Beta one day sooner, on Thursday April 11th, at 1PM CEST. To get early access to the Beta, players can claim a code here: https://gleam.io/UpkQE/
Dollhouse is a first-person psychological horror game that launches on May 24th this year, for PlayStation®4 and Steam®. A physical version will be released as well for PlayStation®4.
The Beta includes the first two chapters of the Singleplayer story, which adds up to about two hours of gameplay. Additionally, two maps from the Online Multiplayer are playable as well, where 2-8 players can hunt each other down.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities