SQUARE ENIX® today announced that the hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® will hold a special collaboration event with the newly launched tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. Since its release on March 25, WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS has surpassed two million downloads, and fans can celebrate in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS with special incentives, including free character summons and limited-time rewards from themed quests, including:
- WOTV FFBE Free 10+1 Summon – Players can perform one free 10+1 Summon which guarantees a 5-star unit now until April 29.
- Limited-Time Unit – Gilgamesh (WOTV FFBE) the beloved FINAL FANTASY character, known as Veritas of the Frost to FFBE fans, is available to summon now until April 29.
- New Unit Intro Quest – Players can attempt this quest entitled “He Who Soars the Battlefield” to earn lapis and Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), an event-exclusive weapon, by completing a limited-time mission.
- WOTV FFBE Equipment Enhancement Event – Players can enhance specific weapons, including the brand-new Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), at Steel Castle Melfikya until April 29.
Players can participate in the WOTV FFBE Release Campaign to continue the launch celebrations, now until April 28. All players of both FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS and WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS can earn exciting rewards based on the number of new and returning players in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
Full list of possible rewards and milestones follows:
- Milestone 1: 10,000 Players – Fina in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 2: 30,000 Players 5,000 Lapis in FFBE
- Milestone 3: 50,000 Players – One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 4: 70,000 Players – One 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
- Milestone 5: 100,000 Players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE