PID Publishing is pleased to announce the release of The Tree: a mobile adaptation by the development studio Touched by Grace of the successful boardgame published by Asyncron in 2017. The beautiful card game comes today on iOS App Store and Android Google Play.
The Tree is a strategy game for the whole family, where everyone plays as the guardian spirit of a magic tree. Each of the 4 trees is emblematic and inspired by popular folklore: Brocéliandre forest, Native Americans, Vikings and Medieval Japan.
Each player has a certain number of parts to grow the tree (branch, leaf, bud, fruit and golden flower) and the first one to place them wins. They can use cards and powers to help them grow the tree faster or slow down the growth of their opponents’. It is important to use them at the right time and correctly!
- 4 reference trees, one for each traditional and folkloric universe.
- Beautiful and poetic 2D illustrations.
- A Solo mode, where you can choose the number of your opponents.
- Multiplayer mode, from 2 to 4 players.
- A simple and addictive game for the whole family (from age 8).