HoYoverse announced today the latest info for Genshin Impact Version 3.5, arriving on March 1st. The Windblume Festival returns with more mini-games and a group of surprise guests from Sumeru. Meanwhile, the story of the twin Travelers will continue to expand, and the new characters Dehya and Mika will be available.
To add to the excitement a collaboration with Amazon Prime Gaming. Prime Gaming members will have a chance to receive the “Wings of the Starlit Feast” as a special reward!
- The Windblume Festival with Collei revisiting Mondstadt and seasonal games
- A new Archon Quest featuring the Abyss Order, Kaeya, Dainsleif, and the twin Travelers
- A five-star Pyro Claymore user Dehya and a four-star Cryo Polearm user Mika
- An updated set of rules for a limited-edition mode of Genius Invokation TCG
- One extra Intertwined Fate for each completed Archon Quest as a reward
Platforms: GeForce Now, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows