Get ready to take the soccer world by storm — as the thrilling sports game Soccer, Tactics & Glory is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo SwitchTM.
From Toplitz Productions — the publisher developer behind Farmer’s Dynasty and Mad Games Tycoon — comes a game that reinvents the sports management genre! In Soccer, Tactics & Glory, you build your team from the ground up, customize players’ looks, skills, and classes, and pit them against challenging opponents in riveting turn-based matches. The game also allows you to directly take control of players to capitalize on your opponent’s weaknesses and go head-to-head with friends online in friendship-testing tournaments.
Soccer, Tactics & Glory puts players in the shoes of a fledgling Soccer club — starting off in the amateur leagues and growing their skills to reach the premier league — as they build their team, train their players, and pit them against formidable opponents. Players will have to use strategic planning as they make the big decisions in order to turn their team of rookies into champs. Unique turn-based gameplay makes Soccer, Tactics & Glory appealing to not only the most hardcore management game fans but newcomers to the genre as well.
Features of Soccer, Tactics & Glory include:
- Turn-based Matches: Unique turn-based on-the-pitch play system allows players to strategically place their team members in order to capitalize on weaker skills of the opponent
- Rich League-based Campaign: Start in the amateur leagues, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club, and take them to the pro leagues
- Skills and Class Systems: With a variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to a player’s team members, Soccer, Tactics & Glory invites players to experiment according to their own playstyle as they build their club
- Ultimate Face Editor: Change and customize the face of any player on your roster
- Smooth Animations: Characters move elegantly and realistically during matches
- Online Matches: Players can join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament as the fight to see who among them is the best tactician