February 8th marked the day Nexon America dropped Xenon, a cybernetically enhanced, highly versatile new class in the free-to-play mobile MMORPG, MapleStory M! As a jack of all trades, Xenon can equip both Thief and Pirate gear. He can also use both Mana and class-specific energy supply for his skills, all while wielding a lethal energy whip that can cut through nearly anything. 3 lucky winners will take home a Xenon update themed prize package courtesy of MapleStoryM!
Here’s what’s inside:
- Battery pack, charging cable, and case
- Stainless steel tumbler
- Notebook and pen
ENTER HERE >>>> https://playr.gg/giveaway/Y6PDlfh
The Xenon update will bring various additional elements, including the ability to craft Android companions, which can show off equipped gear and outfits. Commander Hilla, a new boss with Normal, Hard, and Chaos difficulties is also added.
Additional system updates include an all-new Premium Donation System, which consumes crystals instead of GP, additional Pocket Slots, a Hyper Stats Discount Function and new Ancient Equipment options.
A selection of limited-time events celebrating the new Xenon character are available, including:
- Xenon On-Time Event: Until February 10, 2021, players who log in will receive a permanent Xenon Update Box and a limited-time Triple Dillo Package.
- Xenon Growth Support Event: Until March 9, 2021, players will receive weapons, armor, potions, and enhancement materials as they reach certain levels.
- Xenon Burning Project: Until March 23, 2021, there will be a 1+2 Level Up event for Xenon characters.
Additional events include:
- Valentine Event: From February 11 to 25, 2021, defeated monsters will drop items that can be used to summon chocolate-themed monsters. Players will want to summon and vanquish these chocolate enemies to collect ingredients that can be combined with each other to receive a variety of buff items. Participants in the event will receive rewards proportional to the number of chocolates crafted.
- Maple Museum 2: Running from February 18 to March 12, 2021, the Maple Museum 2 event allows players to earn celebration boxes from both the Relic and Biological Hall as the event is completed. Maple Museum 2 will include a Daily Quest, Spiegalmann’s Request, which gives players a choice of four types of parts or equipment to donate.
Memorial Picture Frame Event: From March 4 to 18, 2021, Maplers will be able to make illustration picture frames commemorating events held in 2020, earning light rewards.